Thursday, December 16, 2010

I Support The Citizens Commission On Human Rights Intl!


Make a Donation to CCHR's Fight For Kids
Dear Supporter,
A major thrust of CCHR's work this year has been to curb and halt the widespread psychiatric labeling and drugging of children. Please take a moment to watch this short video on child drugging, created by CCHR to raise awareness of this critical issue, and then please make a tax-deductible year-end donation to CCHR to help continue the fight for kids.
Here are a few successes from parents due to CCHR's work in raising public awareness about psychiatric labeling and drugging:
Thank you for the CCHR website and the wealth of information. My 10-year-old son was displaying many ADD symptoms and his teacher recommended drugs. I opposed this immediately but felt like I had nothing to back me up. I have found that now. Now I am having my son tested for allergies and learning more about vitamins and nutrition. Thank God I found you.
P. K., father
My 14-year-old son and I have gone through hell for years because every doctor said he had ADD, then no ADD, then Bipolar and prescribed a drug. When he had a violent episode and we attributed this to the medicine the doctors said it wasn't caused by the drug. Then a Chief of Police brought me your literature and I was amazed to find out so much information. THANK YOU from the bottom of our hearts. We are now trying a different approach.
N. W., mother
It is through your generous funding that CCHR is able to provide parents everywhere with the knowledge to protect their children from psychiatric labels and drugs.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to further success in reforming the field of mental health in 2011.
Sincerely,

Fran Andrews
Executive Director
CCHR International

No comments:

Post a Comment